11.09.2010

DOUBT

Sometimes i felt doubts about the ability that I have,
but I know I can and be able to do so.
whether there are any,
these feelings to interfere at all when I do an activity
even when I wanted to sleep
and even brought a dream. ooh, what's wrong with me?
what is a bad character which is embedded in me?
or because I was too afraid to fail?
or indeed because I don’t have enough ability to control it?

I often complain and dropped
because of self-doubt and disbelief that I had.
I try to share the stories with parents and best friend
even though I know they can not change me easily,
and not infrequently my knees crying out to God about how sad I am.

ahh, life is so difficult sometimes
but this is the most important part in it.
this doubt should be the most important factor for me awaken ourselves and believe that i don’t know my capabilities if i never try it out first.

hey, wake up girl!
believe,one day u will stare the sun with the stability of heart from self-doubt and mistrust that u have. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment